Monday, July 5, 2010

The Diary of an Electrical Engineer

I was helping my wife to write blogs, articles and small bits on various subjects under the sky. But I have never thought of building a blog for myself. Now I have decided to build a few blogs. The first one of this is for writing about electrical and electronic engineering issue. This blog I am going to name as “the diary of an electrical engineer”.
Here in this blog “the diary of an electrical engineer” we will discuss the latest updates on electrical engineering. We will talk about technical and financial implication of electrical engineering in this century.
I invite all my fellow engineers, readers and companies to come up with your ideas, articles and links. Together we will make this a beautiful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Electrical engineering Community - All Forums